MIXTA 5% | Full Spectrum CBDa oil
€39,95 incl. IVA/TAX/BTW
Mixta 5% | Full pectrum CBDa oil
– Bottle 10ml – diluted with olive oil
– 500mg extract
– +/- 250 drops
– Plant identical CBDa dominant
– Free shipping from € 85,00
– See also our advantage pack offers down this page
With the information we have collected over the past two years about the different species we have had, and the countless experiences and stories we have heard, we have made the choice for this composite oil called Mixta 5%. It contains the varieties Ferimon, Kompolti, Felina, Tiborszallasi and Carmagnola.
In terms of processing, we have added an extra step, which is ultrasonic treatment of the oil. A clean, safe, sterilizing treatment method with high-frequency sound waves, which allows us to open the clumps of the CBD concentrate (with all cannabinoids and terpenes) and determine them to the nano level.
Due to the larger contact surface of the substances, absorption by the body must be faster, more complete and more detailed. According to some studies, a nano-agent can be several times stronger than the untreated version! That makes a bottle much more economical to use, and the operation much better. To better distribute the substances over the oil, we have kept the percentage at 5%.
Via this link you will find more information about our working method.
As always, we will be happy to resolve your questions and concerns.
Please contact us via the contact page or write us: email@example.com
- Total of at least 5% or 500 mg active ingredients per bottle of 10ml oil, approximately consisting of:
- 4,5% CBD + CBDa
- 0,5% total other cannabinoids: THCa, CBG, CBGa, CBN, CBC, CBDV, THCV;
- 0,3% total terpenes: myrcene, pinene, beta-caryophyllene, terpinene, ocimene, nerolidol, limonene, humulene, caryophyllene oxide, bisabolol and isopulegol;
- Mix of the hemp varieties Ferimon, Kompolti, Felina, Tiborszallasi and Carmagnola.
- Ultrasonically treated for a fully sterilized product and improved uptake.