This full-spectrum oil is a mix of several hemp varieties. We are now working with increasingly specific genetics that we get from choosing certain plants. The types and plants that do better here we keep or cross with other plants with interesting origins. This way we get an increasingly interesting profile, with an ever broader composition of active ingredients.
With the information we have collected over the past two years about the different species we have had, and the countless experiences and stories we have heard, we have made the choice for this composite oil called Mixta 5%. It contains the varieties Ferimon, Kompolti, Felina, Tiborszallasi and Carmagnola.
In terms of processing, we have added an extra step, namely ultrasonic treatment of the oil. A clean, safe, sterilizing treatment method with high-frequency sound waves, allowing us to break open the clumps of the CBD concentrate (with all cannabinoids and terpenes) and reduce them to nano level.
Due to the larger contact surface of the substances, the absorption by the body should be faster, more complete and more effective. According to some studies, a nano agent could be a few times stronger than the untreated version! That makes a bottle much more economical to use, and the operation much better. In order to distribute the substances better over the oil, we kept the percentage at 5%.
You can find more information about our work method through this link.
As always, we will answer your questions and comments with pleasure. Please contact us through the contact page.
- Total of at least 5% or 500 mg active ingredients per bottle of 10ml oil, approximately consisting of:
- 4,5% CBD + CBDA;
- 0,5% total other cannabinoids: THCA, CBG, CBGA, CBN, CBC, CBDV, THCV;
- 0,3% total terpenes: myrcene, pinene, beta-caryophyllene, terpinene, ocimene, nerolidol, limonene, humulene, caryophyllene oxide, bisabolol and isopulegol;
- a maximum of 0,2% THC, following the legal standards.
- Mix of the hemp varieties Ferimon, Kompolti, Felina, Tiborszallasi and Carmagnola.
- Ultrasonically treated for a fully sterilized product and improved uptake.